Monday, March 21, 2011

Start From The Beggining









Well, I have been planing to have my own blog since I was 15 but I never did it. Now I'm doing it and I have some pictures and videos that I've been keeping on my computer for so long that I gotta start this blog from the begining.

Those pictures were taken last year, with some friends while I was in Brazil. This jacket is a canadian hockey varsity jacket that I bought for something around 12 dolars in a second hand store in Brazil (really funny right).

By that time I used to wear braces paires with glasses that I found in a dusty old box at home. They were my grand-grandfather glasses. I just changed the lens so it would fit me (and my sight problems). I currently do not wear braces and only wear my glasses at school if necessary.

I really hope I can keep this up and hope you enjoy it.



No comments:

Post a Comment