Thursday, March 29, 2012

QUICK: "New" Bag












I'm here to tell you all about this amazing family-members-only amazing tip that I was blessed with last week. Ok, just kidding, it is not a family secret or anything but I was having some trouble last week finding a good bag to storage and carry the materials I use in some classes at university (lots of paper, pencils, paper clips, newspapers, pens, coal, and all that drawing crap you have to have with you all the time). So I had this big blue thin square bag that I got last year from a community store but I didn't use to use it since it's quite large for an everyday bag. Necessity plus utility, my brain worked for a second and I had this briliant idea to nominate that bag as my university-kind-of-bag. I carry it with me only once a week (when I have drawing classes) along with my personal bag which contains everything else you can imagine. The problem seemed to be solved but unfortunately it was not. Rocking hobo-style almost everyday is not a big of a deal for me but that bag was looking way too worned out. It was cheap at the time, it was definately worth it but i had to have that problem solved. There it comes my fantastic mother who watched me struggling with it and simply said: "Have you tried using shoe polishing grease?". Here it is another proof that mothers know a little bit of everything.

Venho aqui pra contar pra vocês um segredo que poucas pessoas na face da terra conhecem. Ele vem há anos passando pela minha família e semana passada eu tive a honra de ser ensinado. Ok, é tudo mentira. Não existe segredo nenhum mas esta semana, eu estava tendo probleminhas semana passada tentando achar uma bolsa/sacola/mochila/saco ou qualquer outra coisa pra guardar e carregar os materiais que eu uso em algumas das minhas aulas na universidade (estes envolvem muito papel, canetas, lápis, borrachas, carvão, clipes e muitas outras quinquilharias que são necessárias paras as aulas). No meio das minhas bolsas eu tinha essa bolsa fina, azul e quadrada que eu comprei ano passado em uma loja de comunidade e que eu não usava muito porque ela era grande demais para o meu dia-a-dia regular. Necessidade aliada à utilidade, meu cérebro funcionou e tive a brilhante ideia de nominar esta então de minha bolsa ''universitária''. Carrego ela comigo somente uma vez por semana (que é quando eu tenho aulas que envolvem desenho) junto com minha bolsa pessoal que contém tudo mais que tu podes imaginar. Naquele momento o problema parecia ter sido resolvido mas infelizmente não tinha de fato. Sair na rua de mendigo-style não é um problema pra mim mas essa bolsa estava surrada demais. E então ai entra minha mãe maravilhosa, que vendo minha luta com a situação, simplesmente pergunta: "Tu já tentou usar "graxa" de sapato?". Mais uma prova de que mães sabem de tudo.

Hope you've enjoyed!

No comments:

Post a Comment