Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Animal Soul


You know when you like something so much that you buy it the same but in different colors or slighty different? I do it all the time. Today's tale is about a small sort of hidden store that I magically discovered in the middle of Chinatown and Kensington Market in Toronto. A load of crappy neon cheap souvenir shirts were bloking the entrance of this halway-size store. The owner, really kind, said I could buy any stamp (imagine a wall full of decals) with any size and colour of shirt (that was the reast of the store). He had this heating machine at very back of the store and I asked if he could do the thing for me. He said yes. I was backflipling inside my body. That day I bought the bear shirt and it was only 10 dolars. Of course, I went back and got those two others. I sincerely feel bad for not having enough financial support at the time to transform my wardrobe into a zoo. I'm geting there, wait for me.

Sabe quando tu gosta tanto de uma coisa que compra ela em várias cores ou de um modelo com algum detalhe diferente? Eu faço isso o tempo todo . A historinha de hoje é sobre uma lojinha minúscula escondida que por mágica eu descobri entre Chinatown e o Kensington Market em Toronto. Uma montanha de camisetas de souvenir e outras mais tampavam a entada dessa lojinha que era praticamente um corredor. O dono, que foi muito gentil, disse que eu poderia comprar qualquer estampa(imagine um parede cheia de estampas) e qualquer tamanho e cor de camiseta (o resto da loja). Ele tinha bem no fundão da loja uma máquina de prensar a calor e eu perguntei se ele podia fazer o esquema pra mim. Ele disse que sim. Eu estava dando backflips por dentro. Naquele dia comprei a camiseta de urso e foram somente 10 dolares. Claro que voltei e comprei as outras. Me sinto mal de não ter tido apoio financeiro suficiente na época pra transformar meu armário em um zoológico de vez. Eu vou chegar lá, me aguarde.
RAWR!

No comments:

Post a Comment