Tuesday, April 10, 2012

QUICK: Striping It Down



As simple as it looks like. Fitted plain white dress shirt from H&M. Add some black painting. Done. I actually did this before, last year to be more specific, using the same fabric marker I used for my leopard shoe. As I washed the shirt it started to discolor and shit. I did it again and I hope I can wear it more than once now.


Tão simples quanto parece. Camisa branca de modelagem ajustada da H&M. Pinta umas partes de preto. Pronto. Na verdade eu já tinha feito essa camisa antes, ano passado mais precisamente, usando a mesma canetinha pra tecido que usei no meu sapato de onça. Fui lavando e a tinta começou a desbotar. Fiz de novo e espero poder usar essa camisa mais do que uma vez agora.

(I remember watching this and starting to get the black collar on the white shirt feeling/ Lembro de assistir isso e começar a sentir a onda do colarinho preto na camisa branca)

No comments:

Post a Comment