Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Extreme Makeover: Spike Edition


SO MANY PICTURES! It's all because I'm actually proud of this one project. Louboutin has the Rollerboy, UNIF has the Hellraiser and I had an old pair of white converses thrown in the back of my wardrobe. It wasn't fair. But firstly, what makes this pair of shoes special is that they were the first pair of shoes I bought with my own money! It happened four years ago, I was working real hard at my first job and I saved something around 25 dollars so I could walk into the store and buy whatever (not actually) I wanted. So I did it and I can tell you it felt freaking good. But times have changed and it has been two years since I haven't worn them. They WERE white and God knows I tried to clean that fabric but it didn't work. They became boring and that was enough for me to pimp (oh yeah Xzibit style) it. So I changed the structure as well so it would look loafer-ish. It is one of my new favorites. Mission accomplished.

MUITAS MUITAS FOTOS! Isso tudo é porque eu estou realmente orgulhoso deste projeto. Louboutin tem seu Rollerboy, a UNIF tem o Hellraiser e eu tinha um par velho de converses brancos jogados no fundo do meu armário. Não era justo. Mas primeiramente o que faz esse par de sapatos tão especial é que eles foram os primeiros que comprei com meu próprio dinheiro! Isso aconteceu quatro anos atrás, eu estava trabalhando no meu primeiro emprego e guardei mais ou menos 50 reais pra que eu pudesse entrar naquela loja e comprar qualquer coisa (não de fato) que eu quisesse. Então eu comprei e a sensação foi ótima. Mas o tempo passou e fazem dois anos que eu não uso mais ele. Eles ERAM brancos e Deus sabe que eu tentei deixá-los brancos novamente mas isso não aconteceu. O sapato virou sem graça e isso foi suficiente para que eu desse uma renovada nele. Alterei a estrutura dele um pouco para ficar com um ar de loafer. Virou um dos meus preferidos do momento. Missão cumprida.


No comments:

Post a Comment